Klei Epoxy Putty combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Its smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix & use. Self-hardens (No Baking); cures hard in 1 hour., semi-gloss finish. Adheres to nearly any surface. Great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling most anything. Accepts paints, stains, mica powders & more for a variety of finishing options.
· Highly Adhesive
· Superior Detail
· 0% Shrinkage & Cracking
· Hard & Durable
· Semi-gloss finish
· Marine & Exterior Quality
· Freeze-thaw Stable
Adheres to: Itself (in any stage of set-up before or after curing), other epoxies, Ceramic, Metal, Wood, Stone, Glass, Plastics, Foam, Fiberglass, Polymers, & more!
Wear appropriate gloves.
1. Wear disposable gloves to measure equal parts of A & B. Always retrieve parts A & B with different tools.
2. Mix & knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results.
3. Klei Epoxy Putty is ready to use; working time is 15-30 minutes depending on mass and ambient temperature. Shape as desired. Smooth or texture with a wet finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens in 1 hour full cure.
4. Clean up: soap & water. Smooth out product with water or IPA (isopropyl alcohol).
5. Keep containers sealed when not in use. Freeze-Thaw-Stable.
Working Time Line Guide:
· 15 minutes: Sticky & most adhesive( To reduce stickiness, dip gloved finger in IPA/water)
· 15-30 minutes: Easy to work with
· 40-45 minutes: Setting up, form-able detail
· 60 minutes: Hard, cured & waterproof
Endless uses for artists, crafters, modelers, woodturners, woodworkers
· Sculpting & Prototypes
· Seam Filling
· Restorations (wood, stone, glass, tile)
· Wood Working, Wood Turning
· Wildlife Art
· Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up with a paint brush and the use of gloved hand by dipping a finger with IPA/water for fine details.
· Wearing gloves when mixing A+B is not only helpful for clean up, but ensures thorough mixing of the product.
· Create new colors of Klei Epoxy Putty by mixing any of the part ‘A’ with pigment(paints, stains, mica powders) then add an equal amount of part ‘B’. Works excellent with gold leaf and mica powers!
· Embellish with; tiles, glass, beads, stones, gems, crystals and more.